
My sweet friend Gloria Furman took photos of the party I hosted at our house.
I think you will agree they are amazing.
After finding these adorable napkins, I decided to go with a green and yellow color scheme. It worked out well because so many icecream party items are in pastel colors...which to me is too girly or babyish. None of which describe my 3 year old boy.








Then she took our little guy out back for a photo shoot!!
What a precious gift to us to have these adorable portraits of him.




We agreed that he is just a natural model.Gap catalog agents...just contact me via my email on the right. ;)


Jayden will get to grow up forever with his brother...and bonus....not one but TWO sisters. :)

Yeah, I'm Adopted!!

5 friends commented!:
"Jayden will get to grow up forever with his brother" The tears are starting. So very happy that Jayden and Isaac will be able to grow up together along with their sisters.
I just want to say that I only recently found your blog but I LOVE it! My husband and I are in the process of adopting a child. We hope to become a trans-racial family. Your family is precious and your adoption day photos of Jayden made me cry tears of joy! Congrats to your whole family! I can't wait to see pictures of Jasmine's adoption day in October. Erin
He is such a cutie! I'm so glad things worked out.
those pictures are absolutley adorable!! :) so happy for yall. we love you guys.
PS. i gave you that sign ;)
Congrats on Jayden's adoption!! I know all too well how long and judgemental the system can be with foster parents in the process of adoption!! He is adorable!! and Congrats again!
Post a Comment