Just wanted to let you know that the advanced reader copy of my book, Waiting to Forget, will be on its way to you on Monday. It's a fictional story, but very realistic, about two children and their lives prior to adoption. This novel is for mature ten-year-olds up through adults. I hope you have time to read and review/discuss it on your blog. I noticed that you give away books sometimes. Let me know if you'd like ane extra book to give away.
1 friends commented!:
Hi!
What adorable pictures!
Just wanted to let you know that the advanced reader copy of my book, Waiting to Forget, will be on its way to you on Monday. It's a fictional story, but very realistic, about two children and their lives prior to adoption. This novel is for mature ten-year-olds up through adults. I hope you have time to read and review/discuss it on your blog. I noticed that you give away books sometimes. Let me know if you'd like ane extra book to give away.
Post a Comment