
We were FINALLY given a court date for our little guy today for finalization.
On Wednesday, July 27th at 8:30 a.m. we will be at the courthouse making J officially our son! We are so relieved and excited to have it all over! (And to be able to stop blurring his face!!) We will be able to complete his adoption the day before his one year anniversary of coming home, which is really special. I had hoped it would be that week so that is fantastic.
We will be having an Icecream party that night to celebrate.
We also have Jasmine's adoption date set...October 7th...the day before Isaac turns 7 years old we will have ALL of our kids adopted! Woohoo! Praise the Lord for adoption and making our family complete with the addition of another son and daughter!
3 friends commented!:
Party time....I'm coming with spoons! jk
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Yay! So happy for you and your family! July 27th is my son's birthday and I'm glad he'll be able to share his big day with your guy's big day!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Post a Comment