To help me pick the winners of the Back To School Giveaway...we have
Super Jayden!!!
Super Jayden!!!
(Excuse the photo that wouldn't rotate!)
#17...Lena!! Yeah!!!
She has Kaelyn and Connor
Lena...contact Candice here and give her your address and order for 5 bags of any fabric/size!
Winner of Day 2's Waterproof Label set is....

#13....Christy!! Hooray!!
She has daughters Joey and Sammy
Christy, you can contact the seller at MYTWOBABES and tell her you won off my blog!
Choose your name, font, and color! She might even let you do 15 of each name. :)
Okay....the winner of the 3rd prize is.....

#24 Kimberly! Congrats girl!
She is mother to Levi.
Kimberly....here is the consultant's email address: Sara Bexley at sbexley31@yahoo.com
Just let her know you won my blog giveaway for the two totes!
The winner of the adorable child's art apron goes to....
#17...Lena!! Yeah!!!
She has Kaelyn and Connor
Lena...contact Candice here and give her your address and order for 5 bags of any fabric/size!
Winner of Day 2's Waterproof Label set is....

She has daughters Joey and Sammy
Christy, you can contact the seller at MYTWOBABES and tell her you won off my blog!
Choose your name, font, and color! She might even let you do 15 of each name. :)
Okay....the winner of the 3rd prize is.....

She is mother to Levi.
Kimberly....here is the consultant's email address: Sara Bexley at sbexley31@yahoo.com
Just let her know you won my blog giveaway for the two totes!
The winner of the adorable child's art apron goes to....

Jans-n-stitches can be contacted off their Etsy page, here.
And FINALLY....whew...are we tired yet? :)
The winner of the adorable personalized cup goes to.....

This is going to be ALL hers!
Nicole, you can contact Holly here, to place your order!
Thank you to ALL who participated in the giveaways this week. I hope it was a great advertising tool for those who generously gave some awesome prizes to my faithful readers! Thank you, Thank you!!!!
Congratulations to the winners.
And don't forget for those who didn't win, many of these sellers are offering discounts temporarily...so be sure to shop their sites and order your gifts!
4 friends commented!:
Wow I won the cup!!! I never win anything, I really over excited about this. Thanks Jayden for picking my #!!!
I cant believe I won the cup!! I never win anything, I am so over excited! Thanks Jayden for picking my number, and you look great, I love dressing up for every occasion too!
Looks like you had a wonderful helper! Congrats to the winners.
Laurie, I'm so stoked!!! Thanks for hosting such an awesome giveaway week :]
Post a Comment