On the topic of back to school, I just had to tell ya'll about this great sale from our favorite Etsy shop for reusable baggies, CreATEmeMom.
For two weeks only, Candice is offering one FREE bag when you order the 5 Bag Value Combo! You pick the fabric and sizes of all SIX bags...that would allow you 3 different sets of matching sandwich/snack combos if you wanted.PLUS, you will get free shipping with the code she has offered this blog...backtoschool!
That is 6 bags for only $18. What a great deal!
CreATEmeMom's second back to school deal is a FREE napkin when you order a set of 4 napkins for $5.50!
CreATEmeMom's second back to school deal is a FREE napkin when you order a set of 4 napkins for $5.50!You'll have one for every day of the week to match your child's bags. That makes the napkins (with free shipping as well!) only around $1 a piece! I LOVE that!!!!
I will be ordering napkins for all our kids' lunchboxes.
This sale is for TWO WEEKS ONLY! Ends on the first day of school, August 21st!
So head over and get your bags and napkins for a limited time, here.
I will be ordering napkins for all our kids' lunchboxes.
This sale is for TWO WEEKS ONLY! Ends on the first day of school, August 21st!
So head over and get your bags and napkins for a limited time, here.
0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment