This has been a month of celebrations every weekend!
I thought I would share what we have been up to around here.
First off is the CUTEST baby shower I have ever been to.
It was hosted by some of our church friends for another church friend.
First off is the CUTEST baby shower I have ever been to.
It was hosted by some of our church friends for another church friend.


We also celebrated my friend Kim's son turning one year old!
This party was off the hook!
Dinner, popcorn, a bounce house, cotton candy machine, cake and blue bell cake flavored icecream....it was a well done party and ya'll know how I appreciate a well done party!!







2 friends commented!:
Gotta say Natalie's party will not be off the hook like those! How fun!
Fun times!!!! I am so glad ya'll were there to share Levi's first birthday with us!!!
Post a Comment