Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart...
~Jeremiah 1:5
~Jeremiah 1:5
Billy's mom was there to celebrate and take pictures for us. We got some good family shots...as you will see in the following photos it is not easy to get 4 kids to all look at the camera and smile!
Waiting to go into court...
And more waiting...


And our judge was the nicest we have had. She gave Jasmine a little bear (seen being held by her). And as previously noted...4 kids...smiling...looking at the camera...at the same time...NOT easy, people!



8 friends commented!:
Congrats to all of you. This is the day the Lord has made for Jasmine and her family. Peace...pc
That first family picture looks great! The perfect Christmas card picture if only you were dressed for it. :-)
I love her new smile with her face all scrunched up.
Vivi raising her hand... too cute!
Great pictures so glad Billy's mom could be there to capture the day for you.
Congrats!!! I noticed her cute dress.. are you doing the same polka dot dress tradition as vivi?
I didn't do the polka dots on purpose but it WAS the cutest dress at Carters! I think I just love, love polka dots!!!
Congratulations! What a perfect family. I can't wait until we have a family and our adoption day....
I LOVE all the pictures but I really LOVE the family pictures! How great is that??? What a wonderful day to celebrate - congratulations again!
Congratulations! You have a beautiful family! We finalize Nathanael's adoption on November 5th and we can't wait!
LOVED the pics! Congrats Jasmine! I love how God has created this beautiful family!
Post a Comment