I had so much fun putting this party room together and was very happy with the outcome.
Party favor bags
The cakes that did not look as cute! This was my first ever attempt at doing my kid's birthday cakes. I will likely NOT be doing that ever again!
They guessed how many legos were in the jar (131) and the winner won a Lego book.
The boy's first activity was to build their own Lego man.
My friend Ashley brought her 9 year old and helped take care of Jasmine which was a BIG help.
The second activity was to build a lego vehicle.
Time for Lego Brick Pizza! (made by Dad...who did such a great job!!)
Then it was out to the pinata! Isaac knocked it down on the first try....SO we moved it over to the swing.
Ashley and I joked that this looked more like a fraternity initiation than a birthday party!!
Time to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles!
After cake and icecream they played "Pass the gift". I wrapped a Lego movie DVD like 25 times and when the music stopped, the kid holding it had to unwrap it...leaving the final kid holding the DVD to win it! They loved this and were shouting every time it was still wrapped. It got rowdy!!
Isaac then opened his gifts!
We ended the party with watching a Lego movie and having popcorn and mini candy bars.
This was the easiest and most laid back party I have ever done. We loved that all the moms (except Ashley!) dropped the boys off...so we didn't have to entertain and feed a bunch of adults too!
3 friends commented!:
Happy Birthday Issac! Looked like a super cool party!
Love all the details of the party. Looks like all the boys had a blast.
Happy Birthday Isaac!
How COOL is that Pizza?!
Post a Comment