Dinner the night before Isaac's birthday was Appetizers and IZZE soda.
The kids were SO excited about all that junk food!
And cupcakes for dessert.

The morning of his birthday, we all went to Dunkin Donuts.
The couple in front of us said "Whoa...that's a lot of kids!"
I told them that our oldest was 7 years old that day and the gentleman said,
"Well, Son...let me buy you a donut on your birthday!"
So I had to take a picture, of course!
The kids were SO excited about all that junk food!
The couple in front of us said "Whoa...that's a lot of kids!"
I told them that our oldest was 7 years old that day and the gentleman said,
"Well, Son...let me buy you a donut on your birthday!"
So I had to take a picture, of course!
I thought I would take this time to brag on my oldest. ;)
He got his report card on Friday and he had made all A's! Woohoo!
I had his teacher conference a couple weeks ago and she said he was in the highest reading group in the class (the only boy with 4 girls!) and that he was so well behaved and is a leader to the other kids...setting a high example. I was so happy for him and his school success.
I had a friend tell me that she hopes her one year old grows up to be just like Isaac.
What a compliment!
And we had a church member tell us today that Isaac insisted on helping her carry her heavy bags to the car one day after service! I didn't even know he had done that! Another lady at church told me during our greeting time, "I know your son Isaac. He helps us get the communion trays ready the mornings your husband brings him early. What a sweet boy he is!"
These things really make my Mama's heart soar because Isaac has always been our wild, loud, intense child. He has such a dynamic personality and can often run his mouth into the ground and he is very impulsive. But I have always said that with our high standard of behavior and heavy involvement in his life...this child who runs us ragged most days...will one day go into the world and change things. He will make a BIG impact for the Kingdom of God.
And I really believe he will.
1 friends commented!:
You are raising wonderful kids. Kids that will serve God and will always think of what they can do for others.
Keep bragging, love to hear these stories.
Post a Comment