I have been adding some new Christmas decor to the house this year. I will do my house decor reveal post this weekend. Some of it I bought last year on clearance, and the other stuff I have found this year on sale. Here is one project I completed.
Kitchen chair wreaths!
They really dress up the table.
They really dress up the table.
The wreaths were $1.50, then I bought ribbon and chose 6 packs of bells for 99 cents each.
A hot glue gun later and Viola!
A hot glue gun later and Viola!
Every time some one goes to sit at the table you hear the gentle ring of bells. Love!!
Last year I bought this snowflake table runner at Target on clearance and forgot all about it.
The wreath ribbon matches perfectly!
Stay tuned for my other projects....coming soon.
The wreath ribbon matches perfectly!
Stay tuned for my other projects....coming soon.
4 friends commented!:
It looks really cute! I can't wait to start decorating, too. I think we're going to clean our carpet this week, and then start really pulling out the Christmas boxes. I'm looking forward to it!
[gasp!] Those are adorable! Where can I know exactly where I'm going to get enough greenery to build enough wreaths for our table-- that old artificial tree that's falling apart! Now... where to find Christmas ribbon...
Love it! So creative! Might have to try this one myself.
I might have to 'Pin' this one!
LOVE these! I need to shop the after Christmas sales, but they seem to overwhelm me. I will try to do it this year though. Although, I don't think I am as creative as you are! Love it!!!
Post a Comment