Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Here Comes Santa Clause


We took the kids to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa's Wonderland.
All the events are free including this adorable Reindeer Carousel!
A Reindeer Carousel is a gorgeous sight to see!


Jasmine LOVED her first merry-go-round ride. Every time she passed, the people near me would ooh and ahh over how adorable "that baby" is. I just smiled.

Frosty wandered around taking photos with kids. Our daughter who has always had an intense fear of people dressed in costume...was having NONE of the jolly snowman.

Jayden's best friend Cooper and his parents met us there and we thought what a great photo op in front of this oversized Nutcracker!! Umm...not so much....
Cause Frosty was on the prowl and Vivi knew it.

And she spotted him!! Ahhhhhh!!!!
The horror!
Soo...here is our adorable Nutcracker photo...minus a certain 4 year old girl. :)
But she got it together in time for Santa photos. This was fun...."Isaac, don't make that face!"
"Jasmine, look over here!!!"
"Seriously, Isaac. You are the oldest! Come ON!"
Well...the baby isn't smiling, but atleast she isn't crying, right?
Santa wandered over to play race track with Vivi. I loved this!! So picturesque.
She was happy to tell everyone that she was not afraid of Santa anymore!
Took us 4 years to get here. :)


And we had to get one last shot of Baby's First visit to Santa...

She may not have smiled for Saint Nick...but she smiled BIG for Daddy!



Bass Pro has lots to look at.
Pop guns.
And Christmas presents for all the cow folk in your life.

There is also a beautiful train the kids can control.
And shooting ranges!

And of course lots and lots of beautiful holiday photo ops.

4 friends commented!:

Deb said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the carousel. So much fun. I had no idea they had so much fun stuff to do there. Too bad our closest one is 90 miles away.

The ones with Jasmine looks up at Santa are precious. And the horror on Vivi's face, so funny!

Kimberly said...

Adorable pictures!! Jasime's little dress and head band is too cute! Your children look like they had lot's of fun. When I was in Houston a few weeks ago I had Levi's picture made with Santa at Bass Pro. We were at Katy Mills mall and no one was in line and it was FREE, so I did it. He wasn't scared...just didn't smile...at all.

Mommy3 said...

Adorable pics! We always go each year too! Now I can't wait to go when hubby has a day off!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your photo blogs!