Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Party Season

The children's birthday party season is in full swing around here. We have already done one and been to two (after today), and in March we are hosting two (the girls) and going to 3. Wow.

Vivi's hello kitty party for March 10th is planned and shopped for (minus the food).
I will be working on some more decor projects this weekend for it. I am so excited!! The color scheme and theme are coming together beautifully. I can't wait. She is very excited this year as I have included her in more of the planning and shopping.

I have planned out Jasmine's smash cake design.
Similar to the one above, simple white...but with a little more color that will not be done with food dye or sugar.
So that has been fun!! We are renting a venue for the party...I have the theme planned and the centerpieces started. I am going to have to think outside the box on the decor because the location does not allow things to be taped to walls. But I have got some ideas up my sleeve that involve foam board and window suction cups. :)

March will be a blur with Spring break smack dab in the middle already chock full of activities planned with the kids. By the time Easter rolls around, I will be one tired Mama!!

But for now, we have to get Jasmine healthy.
She goes in for surgery on Wed. to have tubes put in her ears and adenoid removal.
I am SO nervous about this, ya'll.
My boys had their tonsils and adenoids out but they were 3 years old!
She is a tiny baby. Sad. :(

However, I am hoping this means she will be congestion and infection free come March 31st for
Baby's First Birthday Bash!!

2 friends commented!:

Deb said...

Saw a person dressed as Hello Kitty at the pier yesterday and thought of Vivi's party.

I'm planning Isabel's and thinking about what to do if we make it to TX around her birthday too.

FootPrints said...

Birthday time again!! I remember the awesome birthday you threw last year! Can't wait to see what you have in store!