
Today we had a girl's afternoon at the mall while the boys were in school. Vivi got Build A Bear giftcards for her birthday, so that was on the agenda for sure.
She of course wanted to put on a pretty dress and have her nails done beforehand.

We ate lunch at Chick Fil A and enjoyed their new grilled chicken nuggets and applesauce pouch!

I am glad we went to the mall today, because we snagged one of the last two white hello kitties, which are retiring so there will be no more produced. Whew!

The purple ones are just not so cute to me.
They had a whole shelf of Hello Kitty gear for your stuffed animal!

Vivi stuffed it and then it was time for a bath!


Vivi insisted she get a pair of pink hello kitty underwear.
It even had a tail cut out!

Choosing amongst all of these outfits was a challenge!

So we narrowed it down to two options.

She went with the dress.
No big surprise there. :)


Right next door is our favorite girls clothing store, Gymboree. So we had to stop in with our coupon and take advantage of their big sales. She picked a spring dress (of course!) that was originally $40. We payed $12. Awesome. :)


I came prepared with all of our birthday email freebie offers that I found off of www.heyitsfree.net...starting with cookies!
My baby girl knows how to party with
frosting and sprinkles.Delicious.

Even Jasmine got in on the action:

When we offered her a few non-frosted edges to munch on.

She was a little bit ticked when the cookies were all gone. ;)

I kind of felt the same way.
But I didn't want to embarrass us in the food court and all.

Good thing her formula cup helped to soothe the wild beast!

Then we hit the Disney Store where Vivi had to get a picture with her Jake and the Neverland Pirates look-a-like.

Check out Jasmine's face in this photo! She is channeling her inner Lotso!
Hahahahaha....oh man this baby cracks me up.

Since we were on a roll with things we never get to do with four kids in tow,
I let Vivi ride the mall carousel!


She was thrilled!

Then we just happened to find ourselves in my happy place.
Pottery Barn Kids...
ahhhh...Home.


Finally, we wrapped up our afternoon with the use of another free birthday email....A soft pretzel!

Mmmmm bread....butter....salt.
When Vivi proclaimed, "BEST DAY EVER!!"
I couldn't agree more.
2 friends commented!:
What a wonderful girls day out. I laughed so hard when you got to your happy place. Of course!
And now I'm heading to that site to stock up on birthday freebies for our upcoming girls trip.
What a wonderful day for your little girl! So special.
Post a Comment