Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jasmine's Sweet Shop First Birthday Party!!


Jasmine's baby cake.

The sign in table.





The tables throughout the room had candy themed centerpieces with little jellybean candy jars and tiny scoops that were a BIG hit!

Here is a spattering of friend photos...



Love how my friend's foster baby turned his head just in time so I could post this shot! :)

Soon it was cake time!
She was NOT sure what she thought about this cake!

Until Daddy gave her a taste.



I looked over after starting her video slideshow to see this:

She got the hang of it for sure!

Still going strong!

We opened presents at home.

She received SO many lovely, useful, and fun things!! We couldn't believe it.
She even did a little dance to celebrate. :)
Jasmine says to everyone who came to her party...
"THANKYOU!! HUGS AND KISSES!!"

8 friends commented!:

CarrieT said...

Beautiful party decor and snacks, as ususal! I haven't seen computer candy (those little colored dots on paper--when I was a kid in the 70s that is what we called it) for years! :-) Happy birthday, Jasmine!

Carrie T.

excitedtobeafamily said...

What a beautiful day for a a beautiful girl!

Wendy said...

You did a great job! We did a sweets theme for Z's first birthday, too!!! So much fun :)

Joy said...

Cute party! So fun to see Debbie and Isabelle there too!

jillpark said...

SO cute! Love the Sweets theme! You did so good!

Leveta said...

Happy 1st Birthday to a sweet precious girl! The decorations are so neat!
Leveta

Rachel said...

Great. Now I want a cupcake!

She is so adorable :)

paigescrib. said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS.

i want this birthday.
ADORABLE. so jealous.

sorry we couldn't be there.
looking forward to oour birthday lunch. <3

LOVE YOU!!