Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ballgame

Buy me some peanuts and birthday cake...
I helped my good friend design a baseball themed party
for her 4 year old (Jayden's best friend).

This is the gift we gave him! A bag I made (tutorial coming later), stuffed with everything baseball themed!




Vivi wanted to wear her cheerleading costume. I thought it was appropriate for this party!
The birthday boy, Cooper!
All the men! LOL! But hey, atleast two of them have their babies in their laps!

The food was everything you would get at a game.


Cooper's Mom made Vivi's hello kitty cake, so with the extra fondant we bought...she did up an adorable baseball cake for her little guy!
Happy 4th Birthday, Cooper!

2 friends commented!:

Unknown said...

Love the baseball party! Good job might have to use this idea for my husband!

Whitney Weir said...

So you have until October to figure out what I will be doing for NJ's 2nd birthday! That's a fair amount of time, right?! =)