
With the walking around here (that has exploded by the way...she is practically running now), Jasmine is officially OFF bottles!! Last week I gave her bottles away to a fellow adoptive mom for her foster baby and I bought a bunch of soft nipple sippy cups to make the transition.

I figured it would be sink or swim because other times I had offered her a cup with water in it, she threw it right back at me! So for several days, I made her formula in the cup and she drank it just the same. Then over the weekend, I began to put 4 oz. of formula and 2 oz. of whole milk in the cup. I also put a yogurt smoothie in there and she loved that!

Next week I will up it to 4 oz. milk and 2 oz. formula until the formula can runs out.
So far she is taking well to it and sucks her cup dry every time.
My baby is growing up!
We plan to take her off pacifiers in August around 17 months old.
1 friends commented!:
Oh, what a big girl! And hooray on the walking!
Post a Comment