Ya'll ready for a long Memorial Weekend? I know I am.
We have several fun things planned for the kids because their Aunt Beth (Billy's sister) is flying in!
We have a waterpark day on the agenda, dinner at Babe's chicken,
Jayden's second to last Tball game of the season, and grilling out.
We have several fun things planned for the kids because their Aunt Beth (Billy's sister) is flying in!
We have a waterpark day on the agenda, dinner at Babe's chicken,
Jayden's second to last Tball game of the season, and grilling out.
I have also been working on a little project for the girls:
Patriotic Flip Flops!
I have never done these or bought them before, but I thought it is never too late to try something new!
They were so easy.
Just buy some cute ribbon on sale.
(I didn't end up using that fur...it wasn't working out well)
Then pick up some inexpensive plain flip flops to match your ribbon.
Cut two pieces of each ribbon strip per flip flop, and tie on opposite sides of each other.
I did a double knot on each.
Then trim them up with scissors so they are all about even in length.
You will also want to buy Fray Check to seal the ends of your ribbon.
And the finished product!!
Vivi was super excited that she will get to wear these this weekend and for the 4th of July...but was more thrilled that she will match her sister. That is her favorite thing these days.


3 friends commented!:
I can't wait!!
Very cute! I don't have any girls, so all things girl are adorable to me.
"Fray Check" Never heard of it but I imagine it's a must.
Did you make a bow for their hair to match?
Post a Comment