We are quite ready around here for summer.
Today is Vivi's last day of school and the boys go just 3 days next week and then their summer will begin. This weekend is our official summer kick-off and as I can never pass up a reason to party: I will be giving the kids these buckets to celebrate...
I purchased beach buckets and shovels at Target and then ordered these vinyl letters and adorable images for just $2.50 a kid from the Etsy shop: One Sassy Lil Sweet Pea. They turned out SO cute!
The boys buckets have personalized beach towels that are on sale
at Pottery Barn Kids (plus free shipping!).
I put brown paper crinkles in there to look like sand.
Then I found a 3 pack of Speedo goggles to put a pair in each bucket, and flip flops at Old Navy for just $2 a pair.
I added some fun little treats like Pirate Booty and applesauce pouches, plus sunglasses.
Jasmine's itty bitty bucket also has a hot pink swim cap from Froggies Swim Caps.
This is mainly to keep the sand out of her scalp at the beach this summer.
I hope this inspires you to thick outside the beach bucket and do something super FUN with your kids as you kick off :
~Summer Vacation 2012~
Stay tuned for a exciting surprise for all of you that I will announce next week!


2 friends commented!:
They are so cute!! You are very creative!! Can't wait to hear about your surprise.
ah! These are adorable! I'm gonna need you to start posting these creative, adorable ideas earlier (as in my kid's already had his last day of school). So cute and I'm betting make your kids feel really special :)
Post a Comment