Because the children are all in VBS right now and the baby is napping,
I chose the winner myself by going to Random.org and typing in the numbers 1-39 for the giveaway comments.
The number it spit out was.....
DRUM ROLL.....
The winner is:
Becky!!!
Hooray! Congratulations, friend!
I know Eva or Simon will love their pillow so much that you will just have to go buy the sibling one for them too, right? ;)
Thanks to all of you for participating in this giveaway! Please go to Ted and Lucy and purchase pillows for your own little ones.
Remember the coupon code ADOPT2012 for 15% off your order for the next 30 days only.
Feel free to message Kim and ask her about other fabric options other than what she has on her shop site. She may be able to work with you to match your child's decor! She is already making one for K's Dallas Cowboys room! Yeah!!!

1 friends commented!:
Woo hoo! Yay me!! :) So, how do I redeem my free pillow? Or will she know when I place the order?
Post a Comment