As you know I am nesting for our coming arrival. I published a blogpost about that but somehow it has disappeared from the face of the earth...or blogger atleast. Well...while I was putting together my Summer Fun Giveaways a couple weeks ago, the Etsy seller Ted and Lucy replied back that she would LOVE to offer a custom child pillow to one of my readers. I adored these and told her I wanted them to have their own blogpost, so we settled on this week!
Oh so sweet.
But beside the fact that she wants to give one of my readers a pillow, she also wants to offer ALL of my readers a discount for a pillow of your choice!
You will get a 15% off discount if you type in the coupon code: ADOPT2012
And who doesn't love their little one's name on their belongings.
But, there is one more catch...
FOR ME!
Kim at Ted and Lucy told me that she would love to give me a custom pillow for EACH order
received through my blog
(that is where the coupon code comes in!)
So this means if only FIVE of you order pillows for your kids, nieces and nephews, and birthday gifts...I will receive a pillow for each one of my kids for free! Woohoo!
What a great way for my followers to thank me for the great giveaways I host, right?
Just sayin. :)
Wouldn't the letter K look great on a football pillow?
I think so.
Leave a comment here to enter the pillow giveaway for yourself, and please go LIKE their Facebook page for an additional entry. Then on Friday when I reveal the winner, the rest of you can go on over to Ted and Lucy and order your pillows!!
Don't forget the coupon code ADOPT2012 for 15 % off.




39 friends commented!:
these are awesome....i totally LOVE them!
liked them on FB too:)
Those are so cute! I am a follower and I also liked Ted and Lucy's FB page. One of her pillows would look so cute in Zoe's room! Thanks!
Ooooooo.... : ) We want one!!
Spencer's name would look great on one of those! :) (not sure but I might have posted 2 comments...it was kind of confusing)
My youngest needs a pillow like this one!! Quinn would love it!! SOOO CUTE! I am a follower AND liked their page!
Like them on the facebook and think Adia's name would look so cute on there and love the 20% off.
So cute!!!
I like them on FB!
Love these! So super cute :)
Also liked their page!
Follower!
Liked on FB!
Cute!! i liked them on FB also! :)
and if you get more than 5 people and can get more than 5 free, you can order one for me!!! hahaha :)) ...just saying ;)
i love these! liked them on fb. (:
Those are super cute!
Liked them on FB
Oh I love these! Grant needs a pillow and this would be perfect!
so thankful for the coupon code!
Love them!
I also liked her FB page!
Erin
I liked them on FB too!!!!
Oh and I want you to know that I COULD NOT resist and already bought one for my daughter, Geneva! If I win the giveaway, I'd definitely give the pillow to my good friend, who just had a baby. Thanks! Hope you get all 5 pillows for free.
Erin : )
Super cute pillows!
If I win I would get it for our baby girl who is waiting in Thailand. Then I would have to order 3 more!
I also liked them on Facebook.
These are so sweet!
These are the sweetest things! I would love to have one for my sweet girl!
I can't wait to go order these for my boys!!
I liked them on Facebook!
Andrealconroy@hotmail.com
Very cute! I liked them on Facebook too. :)
These pillows are adorable!!
I liked them on Facebook!!
Love these pillows! I am just starting to re-do my little girls room and one would look lovely in there and my boys would probably love one as well.
I want one, so cute!
I am a follower!
Love the vibrant colors~
hoffat at gmail dot com
following on FB
Very cute pillows!
I like Ted & Lucy on FB!
Love these! Would love to have one!
I liked their fb too :)
Leah would love this on her new bed!! Sooo Cute!!I think these would make great gifts for friends kids....will do!
Super cute pillows!
WOW! These are awesome. Love them.
Post a Comment