For the 4th summer in a row, my kids are involved with VBS.
They LOVE it at this church.
The decorations and crafts they do up are SO cool.
The foyer was covered in giant parachute packs.
The kids are always so excited to be there and often don't want to leave. It will be all week from 9-12. That gives Mommy lots of time to shop for K's homecoming and hang out with friends. Tomorrow it is a bagel breakfast out with some of my mom friends from church.
3 friends commented!:
We love VBS around here! I sign up 3 of mine for most and all 4 for some! We do one each week!! This is our second yr doing them. I never really knew about them till then. Boy was I missing out!!! LOL! Enjoy your almost kid-less time!!
Looks like so much fun. I couldn't find any in our area last year that allowed 3 year olds. Still searching this year. Sad that we live in a retirement community and don't have lots of these wonderful events for little ones.
That's a great theme!!! Have fun with the time to yourself :)
Post a Comment