Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Fun Giveaway~Day Four

 
HOW CUTE ARE THESE?
That is really all I think needs to be said about today's giveaway...
but of course I have to say more! 
is offering one of my readers a personalized matching sippy cup and snack container set for your little tot.

These are perfect for all those trips to the park and mall this summer, and even the pools and waterparks. This way there will be no question with the other kids there as to whose items your child's are!
There are boy and girl designs, although you all know I am partial to those zebra stripes and polka dots!!

You of course can go LIKE her Facebook page for an extra entry.


But that's not all today, my peeps!
Surprise! We have TWO gifts in this giveaway...


MelissaBeeDesigns has put together this adorable Family Summer Activity jar to help make filling up those long hot months a little easier on Mom. Kids can choose an activity out of the jar to do that day, and will look forward to 75 choices. Some of the activities are Paint Rocks, Family Movie Night, Make S'Mores, Go on a Nature Walk, Make Root Beer Floats and a Water Balloon Fight.


She also sells a dinner conversation jar which I think is brilliant!
Please visit her Facebook page and "LIKE" it to earn another entry in this giveaway. 

And of course if you blog or facebook about my Summer Fun Giveaways, you can leave a comment here again. That means you can enter today's contest up to FOUR times!

The sippy cup/snack container set PLUS the Family Summer Activities Jar makes this a prize package worth more than $30. 
Fun, fun, fun!!!


48 friends commented!:

Karen said...

So cute! It would be hard to choose between one for my son or daughter!

Karen said...

Liked "Needless to say..."

Mom of the Fab 4!! said...

Love these! Great giveways Laurie!!! I can't choose one kid over the other, so I would pick my niece for the sippy combo and our family for the summer jar!! Love it!!

Mom of Savages said...

Always looking for a good embroidery place so thanks for sharing and for blogging and for the fun summer giveaways!

Brandi and Jeremy... said...

Would love this for my 3 yr old! And the summer jar is a great idea for the summer blues.

I liked both pages, and shared the giveaway!

Does that equal 4?

Mom of Savages said...

Liked one on facebook but couldn't find melissabeedesigns.

KLTTX said...

Love them!

KLTTX said...

Liked Needless to Say . . .

KLTTX said...

Liked MelissaBee

Joy said...

Oh so fun! I can't wait to log in each morning to see what the prize is!

excitedtobeafamily said...

We would love to win either prize. How fun!

excitedtobeafamily said...

I liked them both.

*Brittany said...

liked both on facebook!!! and wow are these cute!!

Puppy day care said...

What fun giveaways! The sippy cup combo is adorable, and we could use some help this summer with activities!

Laurie

Deb said...

Liked them both! Entering! And Facebooking!

Rudy said...

I LOVE these! I would give it to my 20 month old! Such a great idea!!!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

oh wow, these are both super amazing. I follow you via gfc.


-Lauren
lauren51990 at aol dot com

Jen said...

These are too CUTE!

Whitney Weir said...

Liked Needless to Say and posted your blog to my FB. I would like the name 'Clayton' for a friend.

Unknown said...

Follower!! Love these!!!!!

Unknown said...

Liked Needless to say on FB!

Unknown said...

Posted about giveaway on my blog and FB:)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea for summer in the park.- staci

Erin said...

Love these too! Great giveaways this week.

I liked Needless to Say and Melissa Bee Designs on FB.

I also did a FB post about your blog/giveaway too!

Erin

Kelly L said...

Adorable!! Hard to decide if for our little girl or my nephew! :)

Kelly L said...

And I Like Needless to say!

Mommy3 said...

Sooo cute! I would love to win one of those sippy cups for my youngest!

Mommy3 said...

I also liked the Needles page on FB;).

Courtney said...

I am a follower!!

Courtney said...

I followed the embroidery one on Facebook but could not find the other one!!

Unknown said...

Like the cups and love the family jars :) Always great ideas.

Julie said...

I would want this for a friend that is having a little girl in November!

Julie said...

I would want this for a friend that is having a little girl in November!

Julie said...

Liked Needless to Say

Julie said...

Likeed MelissaBee

Michelle said...

So very cute!! Loving the give aways. Thanks!

Jennifer VBK said...

Liked Needless to Say...

Jennifer VBK said...

Posted your link on my facebook page.

Jennifer VBK said...

I tried to find MelissaBeeDesigns on facebook, but it says that it doesn't exist.

AndreaC said...

I'd love to win it for my son, Hunter!

Andrealconroy@hotmail.com

AndreaC said...

I liked needless to say on Facebook!

Andrealconroy@hotmail.com

Just Believing said...

im a follower

Just Believing said...

i liked her fb

Ali said...

Would love for Bella!!! And our family for the jar! These are great!

Mie said...

I would love the sippy cup for my Summer and could definitely see me using the summer fun cup even as a working mom. I'm a follower.

Mie said...

I liked Needless to Say Embroidery & More on Facebook.

Mie said...

I liked Melissa Bee on Facebook.

Courtney said...

i liked Melissa Bee on Facebook, finally found it : ) !!!