We start off this week of giveaways with my new
favorite summer product for kids:
Personalized Beach Buckets!!
This gift comes from the Etsy seller Bean Stalk Baby and Child.
Mary Catherine is so kind to offer one of my readers a matching bucket AND water bottle of your choice with your child's name on it in waterproof vinyl.
They are just so so cute! You can fill the buckets with goggles, flip flops, snacks, and other summer items and your child will be thrilled to receive such a fun and thoughtful gift.
These sets sell with personalization for $15.00 on her site.
To enter: you must become a follower of this blog: Adoption Creates Families and leave a comment with who you would give this bucket to. For an extra entry, you can go LIKE the seller's Facebook page and come back here to tell me you did. A winner will be chosen by random this weekend to win the bucket and water bottle set. Please go browse Bean Stalk Baby and Child and check out all of her adorable products.

46 friends commented!:
These are fabulous. I would give this one to the newest addition to our family. This will be his first summer going to the beach.
So great. Love all the ideas.
So I love the idea of pretty personalizing, since one of the little girls at the local pool already tried to take some of Adia's things while claiming they were hers. Too bad we had our last name of them. But a cute personalized name bucket is better than blue sharpie :)
Fun Fun! I would probably give this to my youngest since she loves to play in sand! Having her name on it would be so cute!
Thanks for doing a giveaway!
Danielle
P.S. I am a follower!
I'd give it to my beach loving girl of course!!
Following the blog and liked their facebook page.
I would love to give this to my daughter, Chloe, for her first trip to the beach in a few weeks!
Of course I am a long time follower so I did that! I also liked the sellers site. I would have to chose my niece Taylor. My four kids would love one too....but can'y pick one one of them over the other. Great give away!!!
I'd get it for Jett since he is like Jasmine and needs the bucket to keep him happy in the water. :-) These are SUPER cute. So glad we get to see where you get some of your goodies, too!
i just went and liked her on Facebook. Cute Etsy shop!
I follow your blog :] I would give this to Sammy as a late bday present!!! She loves buckets and big girl water bottles!!!
Just liked her page! Cute Stuff :]
My sweet baby Pie would be the happy recipient of this fun prize! She has very few things with her name on them. Oh I would love this!
I "liked" them on FB too!
i LOVE these sets...so cute! I'd love one for my daughter Jade, she's really into pirates so she would love the skull and crossbones one:)
also liked on FB:)
I absolutely love personalized things!! I would give the bucket to my daughter Kailee who is very much a beach lover and LOVES swimming, she would love this!!
I became a follower. I would give this prize to our new foster son who has been with us almost a month now.
I became a follower:) I would give the bucket to my sweet baby girl. We finalize her adoption on the 15th!
I'm a follower :) And I'd give this to our beautiful daughter of course!
And I "Liked" the FB page :)Super cute!
Hi :) I follow your blog and I liked BeanStalk Baby on Facebook.
The buckets and water bottles are so cute. I love the set with the little crab on it! I would give one to our daughter, Zoe - she could take it with us when we visit the ocean for the first time this summer!
I love this! I would give it to David!
I would give it to a friend with a summer birthday! Those are so cute!! Love it!!
I went and liked Beanstalk Baby and Child Facebook page!! Really cute stuff!!
I believe I am a follower. I have your blog linked on mine. I also will like her page. Thanks!
I liked her page. I still can't see your followers list to see if I am a follower.
I follow your blog and liked the page of FB. I'd love for my 6yo to have one of these. I'm always looking for fun little things to remind him how special he is :)
I would loe this for Winni and I am a ollower
Those are really cute! I'd love one for my daughter or my son!
Liked them on FB
Been a follower of you blog for ages. Would live this for my boys.
Liked the sellers FB page.
Very cute! I would give mine to my daughter Geneva to take with her to the pool!
Also, I "liked" her page on FB.
Erin
New follower! I'd get this for my son, hunter, and he'd love to use it this summer!
Andrealconroy@hotmail.com
Liked beanstalk baby and child on Facebook!
Andrealconroy@hotmail.com
I'm a follower! I would give one to our little Summer - and if I won that means I'd have to buy one for the other littles in my house too.
I liked the seller's facebook page as well.
Love this! Of course it would be for Princess Sierra:)
Liked them on FB!!! Love this Seller!
Would love one for my nephew! (also liked Beanstalk & Child on FB)
i follow you via gfc, and I don't know who I'd give it too exactly but it would be either my niece or my cousin I'm sure. :)
lauren51990 at aol dot com
LOVE these - great gifts to begin summer or for summer birthday parties!
I'm signed up to follow your blog. I'd love to give this to my son since we are going on his first big beach vacation in July. :)
I liked them on Facebook.
I loked Bean Stalk and Baby
Love this & already follow you, I would give to Daniel b/c he loves the beach! I liked her page a few days ago. Hopefully my computer cooperates to eter all these again!
Ali
Post a Comment