Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dentist

My youngest and my oldest had dental appointments on the same day last week. Knocking all these appt's out before school starts has been the goal of August for us. K has to see them once a month for his braces.

I had to find a Medicaid Dentist for the boys who was also in network for my insurance girls. The bonus was they were very nice and had a fun video game room and balloon making center:


It was the baby's very first trip to the dentist...
 She did great.
She didn't cry once and even let the lady scrape her teeth and apply flouride "varnish".
My oldest was whiney, fighty, and just plain disagreeable.
Role reversal in a big way!

And Vivianna, who is not even a patient at this dentist office yet, got a surprise when the Dr. chose to yank out her loose front tooth for me. She was elated!
Isn't that hole just nasty?!

I am praying something fills in there before school picture day cause...yikes!!

1 friends commented!:

Rachel said...

We went to the dentist today! I love his dentist; no parents allowed in the back (except the first time). So the hygienist came and got Little Man and I got to read People magazine :). Then he got a balloon and was all good to go!