Well, today N took a ham and cheese sandwich (all natural ham lunchmeat and double cheddar cheese on oatmeal bread), applesauce, baby carrots, a mix of pretzel and cheese goldfish and four nilla wafers. Oh, and a thermos of plain milk (he only drinks plain milk, water, OJ, and the random power ade mixed with water if he's really sweaty). He ate almost everything (some goldfish came home) and is only 2 1/2. I fear for my future grocery bill :)
I am working hard on getting together Gluten Free Lunch ideas. So far its went great but I am still searching for ideas so she doesn't have to eat the same things a lot!
Thanks for these ideas ;) I should mention however, Crystal Light contains aspartame which is not recommended for children (or anyone else for that matter).
3 friends commented!:
Well, today N took a ham and cheese sandwich (all natural ham lunchmeat and double cheddar cheese on oatmeal bread), applesauce, baby carrots, a mix of pretzel and cheese goldfish and four nilla wafers. Oh, and a thermos of plain milk (he only drinks plain milk, water, OJ, and the random power ade mixed with water if he's really sweaty). He ate almost everything (some goldfish came home) and is only 2 1/2. I fear for my future grocery bill :)
I am working hard on getting together Gluten Free Lunch ideas. So far its went great but I am still searching for ideas so she doesn't have to eat the same things a lot!
Thanks for these ideas ;)
I should mention however, Crystal Light contains aspartame which is not recommended for children (or anyone else for that matter).
Post a Comment