Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Galveston Beach


 I was able to capture K's first dip into the Gulf of Mexico when we were in Galveston.
It was his first trip to any beach.

 
He loved it.

But then the boys got too far away from us.
We may have panicked a little.

Okay...a lot.

I am not used to having a child old enough to handle these things.

So we left pretty quickly.
I felt bad for him that his first trip to the beach was cut short because of our lack of planning...i.e. Mom and Dad were not in bathing suits; had no beach towels for wet, sandy children and it was 100 degrees outside.

We apologized and promised return visits with endless amounts of time to jump in the waves and soak up the sun.

1 friends commented!:

Deb said...

What an amazing first to experience. Many more to come I'm sure.