Isaac is officially a Cub Scout.
We bought the uniform which set us back a pretty penny and he began his fundraiser.
Here he is making his first popcorn sale to our pastor and family!
Hey you gotta start off where you know its a sure thing. :)
So off he goes selling away!
I will keep ya'll updated on how he is doing.
I will keep ya'll updated on how he is doing.
5 friends commented!:
Oh, the dreaded fundraising!!! I am the world's worst salesperson, but my 10-year-old Scout actually enjoys it . . . Looks like yours does too!
Nancy
We have one of those cute looking Wolves in our house too this year! Happy popcorn selling!
After I saw the picture the other day, I asked James if he thought Levi would be a cub scout! My cousin Shannon was a scout and in fact made Eagle Scout when he was a teenager.
Love it!
Hey...I want some popcorn!! :)
So much fun!! He is just so handsome!
Thank you for reminding me that I have to call the local Cub Scout leader...
Post a Comment