Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Toddler Preschool


Jasmine started preschool today!! She will go every Wed. for 5 hours. I wanted to get a cute first day of school photo of her as we headed out the door...but it didn't turn out so good. First, she smudged my chalkboard.

Then she wouldn't stand still so I had to sit her on her napmat.

She couldn't smile through those pacifiers, so I had to take them away which sent her on a hunt for them:

But I finally got a decent shot...

Before she totally freaked out...

Which is about how she looked when I plopped her into her classroom with a quick goodbye.

Oh, Jasmine....

This is quite different from her sister who wore the same dress when she went off to Toddler Preschool and posed like a champ...what a cutie!

Vivianna's first day of preschool went off without a hitch:
Not that I am comparing siblings or anything...
I would never do that.

5 friends commented!:

Whitney Weir said...

I'm guessing Jasmine won't be comparable to any of your kids! She's her own woman=)

Ashley said...

Very cute, Laurie. Comparing siblings...I do it constantly! It's especially hard not to when they are complete opposites! I, too, saved special clothes to be worn again by little brother. Love the pictures...

Unknown said...

So cute, posed or not!

Unknown said...

She is sooo cute!!! Love it! What the heck did you do with yourself today with no kiddos?!?!

Laurie said...

Thanks Mandy! I always have Jayden until noon everyday so every week I will only have TWO hours without kids!