This baby is just too cute. She is now 18 months old, weighs 23 pounds and says a few words.
She is fiesty and funny and so so smart.
She let me spend an hour and a half on her hair:
Look at that drool. Teething, again...and she is on an antibiotic so her face is all dry from all the nose wiping.
But she still has reason to smile.
Jasmine Faith is growing up too fast.
She began to climb out of her crib several nights in a row, so after 7 years of owning a baby bed...we sold it in a garage sale and moved on. The end of an era!
She is a big girl now in her sister room.
The girls share a full and it has been a smooth transition.
They adore having that time together each night.
I think Jasmine likes all the added space to stretch out.
6 friends commented!:
Soooo bittersweet! My littlest is 19 months old and I am just not ready for no baby crib yet. Thankfully she is still happily staying in there (knock on wood!). I think its so sweet....how the girls share the bed. I have been going back and forth whether to let our girls share a room (they are 6 yrs apart) and I am faltering on whether or not. How far apart are your girls? Do they wake each other up (like if one is an earlier riser)?
The girls are 4 years apart. They had some transition trouble falling asleep at first, so we put the oldest in our bed for the first 3 nights until they both fell asleep. Now they are fine! And no, the baby sleeps in and Vivi slips out of the room quietly in the morning.
I love how she sleeps with her hands behind her head! We took our crib down about 6 months ago, during our looooonng adoption wait -- don't know if we will put it up again, since our daughter will probably be close to 2 years old when she comes home. Glad you had a smooth transition to the big girl arrangement!
Nancy
LOve this!!! What a bond! Your girls are adorable!!!!!
I am in total denial that our babies are only 7 months apart in age. Jasmine looks like such a big girl! Our babies (32 months and 11 months) are sharing a room, and so far so good! I still have a crib in our room for when nap times overlap, but other than that they are in their room.
I can't believe it was 18 months ago that I read about your big surprise phone call and cried with joy for you. Amazing.
Blessings!
Hannah
Laurie, Your church seems to do all kinds of really fun stuff for families! BTW -- Jasmine needs to model. Not that you have time for that, but she is a natural. Although, her "natural" attitude might get in the way!
Post a Comment