The weekends between now and Christmas are filling up fast with all kinds of activities.
This is the part of motherhood I LOVE.
Here is a highlight of this past weekend:
The kids got their report cards on Friday. My oldest two boys are the only ones who get grades, and they are both on A/B honor roll. The kids all got Sonic drinks for their treat.
He got these three ribbons in his report card with the message from his teacher,
"Isaac is doing very well. I look forward to meeting with you during parent conference week to discuss ways to ensure his continued success."
His behavior reports have been perfect all year, and he Meets Expectations on all of his Life Skills and Specials classes. Nice.
Can you tell I am just a little proud? ;)
After bath one night, I had enough and yanked this child's second loose tooth out.
She was elated and mad at me all at the same time.
As K would say, "It's life."
Now all she will want for Christmas is her two front teeth.
We discovered that Jasmine's tiny little finger fits right in the hole.
The girls have enjoyed grossing us out with this little trick all weekend.
The little Mrs. also had another cheer clinic this weekend with the highschool cheerleaders. She is becoming quite good at it:
Most of her cheer teammates were there too.
At the end she got to run through the cheerleaders to receive her certificate and megaphone.
She cracked up the audience of parents as she at first refused to go down until the Cougar mascot hit the road because of her ongoing terror of all things in costume! The mascot curled into a ball on the court floor so Vivi would accept her reward. Hilarious!
In other events, our oldest had his first choir concert.
He looked so handsome in his tux! But because I promised him I would try not to blur his face anymore on the blog, you can't see a close-up. I bet you can figure out which one is him, though:
We can all enjoy this cute picture of Billy with the girls before the concert...


1 friends commented!:
Love the photo of daddy and his girls!
Post a Comment