I told you I'd keep you along for the Potty Train.
Raise your hand if you are tired of reading about it yet?
I'm kinda over it too.
Jasmine has done a Superb job and I am ready to call it finished.
She has not wet her underpants since Monday at home. We call her Grandma every day to update her on her progress and Daddy is super proud of her, but a little uncomfortable continuing with the "Good job pooping on the potty Jasmine!!" talk from his cubicle when we call him at work. Hee hee.
:)
:)
We have been playing potty all week and she has had quite the moral support of friends who have come along for the ride:
Dollhouse Baby on the potty.
Mickey on the potty.
Hello Kitty on the potty.
Barney on the potty.
Tiana on the potty.
And even:
Dream lite on the potty.
And my favorite:
Big sister on the potty!!
I know we will still have accidents when we leave the house.
My plan for that is pullups OVER underwear.
I did this with Vivi and it worked beautifully.
Tomorrow will be a fun mall day to celebrate Vivianna turning 6 years old...so she will get to try out:
Jasmine on a public potty.
We will see how that goes!
If all goes well again tomorrow, I will be able to officially say Jasmine has fully potty trained in 3 days, two weeks before turning two years old.
2 friends commented!:
That's amazing! My daughter turned 2 in march but has shown no readiness signs. She has never once told us if she is wet or dirty. But I think ill do your plan when she does show readiness. Were all your babies ready around 2?
Jasmine is my first child to show any readiness signs. Vivi showed none but I potty trained her the day after she turned two and she was fully trained in 3 days. The boys were both 2.5 or a tad older before I began and they potty trained within a week or two.
Post a Comment