Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Crafting...

So every month when the Pottery Barn catalogs come rolling in, I browse them to see how I can create knock offs of their
 most cutest things.
Christmas is my favorite time of year to do that.
 
This year's catalog showed up with a beautiful jingle bell garland.
Way over priced, I might add.
 
I don't remember the exact cost because my catalog bit the dust in the recycle bin a few days ago, and it is sold out online...but it had to have been atleast $15.
 
With a little trip to my favorite craft store I recreated a replica:


Half price bucket of giant bells, add some soft twine (I prefer that look over the ribbon)....10 minutes of assembly produced my garland.





What a great, affordable little gift this would make!
Put it on a bed of brown paper crinkles in a white box with a red ribbon....adorable.
 
Hmmm...wonder who I could make these for...
 
On the subject of gift giving, my teachers gifts are done.
I will have the kids take them to school next week, so stay tuned for that blog post. They are really great.

0 friends commented!: