Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Decor Home Tour

 
I look forward to this day every single year.
 
The added bonus for me is that we had a new house to decorate.

 










 

My kitchen tree is my love.
It is filled with all food related ornaments and kitchen appliances! :)





In the kitchen is also our Santa photo display...through the years.




 
Oh how I love our very first photo.


Each child has their very own tree in their room.
This is where I display their "craft" ornaments, and their annual ornament.
 
Keishun's Dallas Cowboys Tree

 
 
The Girls' Pink Tree
 
 
Boys' Room Tree

So charming!
 
 
 

 
T
Thankfully, I got all of our Christmas cards mailed out before the big ice storm of 2013 hit today.



 
The kids are counting down the days with this adorable wooden wall art that Auntie Benja mailed from Florida.


And just so you don't think our house is ever perfect...this is what it looks like tonight. There is a pause in the laundry folding on the couch, for a pillow fight with Daddy.
 
Yep, this is us.
Just keepin' it real, folks.

2 friends commented!:

Laila @OnlyLaila said...

Love your decorations and the mini trees for the kids! Beautiful!

Kelly L said...

Love it! :)