Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

FB page

Hey Friends!

Did you all know I have a Facebook page for my blog?
Well, I do.
It all started when my address was stolen by a cyber squatter and I had to figure out a way to let my readers know that I had changed back to blogspot.

Glad we worked all that out.
It was stressful.

Lots of times I will post links, photos, and other things that are on my mind to that FB page that never make it to this blog. I have really been honored by the way the page has taken off lately....so last night, I asked my readers to leave a comment saying where they are reading from.

The comments have been awesome, thanks Y'all.
 I would love for everyone to join in the fun too!!

So please go leave a comment:


And as a small heads up...you long time readers know how I love to do a:

SPRING GIVEAWAY

Well...Spring is upon us very soon and the giveaway will be announced first on my FB page, so go hit "Like" and you will be the very first readers to receive notice of my annual giveaway, and will also be alerted when a new post is published on my blog.

Don't ya just LOVE Facebook. :)

0 friends commented!: