Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Vivianna's 7th Birthday ~ Slumber Party Themed


Last night was Vivianna's birthday party!

 
Six girls came over.
 
 
We shipped the boys off for the night and my sweet friend Heather came over and helped. What a lifesafer she was, cause this party wore. me. out.
 
 After all of the screaming commensed....
OMG....Heidi is here! Ahhh!!!!
for every single girl that arrived,
we settled them down to decorate fabric bags.


 
After their bags were done, the girls went to the party favor bar.
 
 

 
The bar included all stuff I was able to find at Dollar Tree (Score!!)...
 Rainbow Looms and Ring Pops.

 Sleep masks and night owl stickers.

 Jelly bracelets and Reeses

 head bands and socks.
 
Then everyone put on their sleep masks...
 
And did blindfold makeovers!
 

 
 This was so hilarious and a big hit. They laughed and shrieked.
 


 After that we ate cookie cake and the girls drank Cherry 7-up out of the cutest plastic mason jars with lids and straws that I found at...
you guessed it, Dollar Tree!
 
We discovered that cake banners do not work in
 flat cookie cakes. Oops.





Every girl brought a doll or stuffed animal and I served them with little appetizer ware that I bought on clearance in Dec.


 
Then Vivi opened her gifts and we played freeze pillow fight, Twister, keep your balloons in the air and charades.

 




 A friend brought costumes from the movie Frozen which of course Vivi adored because that is what they watched!
 
 
 
While enjoying the popcorn and candy bars.



The girls all belted out the entire soundtrack late into the night.

 
Then when it was time to go to sleep, I gave them all glow bracelets and settled them in.



They talked FOREVER...no one got much sleep!
 
Morning came way too soon as I heard them all chattering well before the sun was up.
 
The girls were too happy to be with each other.
 
 
 I served up breakfast, they watched Barbie and made Rainbow loom bracelets and then headed home.



 
 
It was a success. There were no tears and no drama. 
Vivi had a blast and her friends declared it the best slumber party ever...
nevermind that it was all of their first!
 
I see many, many more of these in our future.
 
 

1 friends commented!:

Deb said...

She looks so grown up. Happy Birthday Vivi!!