Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The First of Many Posts Today!!

I cracked up on my last post when a commenter mentioned that i should be updating every minute on here because we are all stuck in our homes going stir crazy!! I agree that we need something to do. Much of the U.S. is iced out for the 3rd day in a row. We are all going BATTY!!! In addition to this, I now have a sick, sick boy with" it" coming out both ends about every 30 minutes. TMI? Sorry. But if I have to suffer through it...I am going to need some moral support! Since I am stuck on the couch holding a puke bucket all day,and my kids will be having a PBS Kids marathon since my Super Boy needs to lie very, very still... I will try to tap out a few blogposts to keep us all entertained. Stay tuned for a sneak peak of Vivi's birthday theme....you are all going to LOVE this one. :)


The game/crafting cabinet is staying busy.

And I paused in my nurse care to build some potato heads for J. Yes, that is Buzz and Woody! We also have pieces to make Jessie and Santa. Random...I know. :)
When he is not playing with these guys, he is using old gift bags to carry toys around from room to room. I guess it makes him feel like he is occupied! Right now he is loading my couch throw pillows (seen in the above photo) into a Spiderman bag. The thing is, the bag doesn't stay open long enough to fit the pillow in there, so this task is keeping him very busy. LOL!
I wish I could shop too, Buddy!

3 friends commented!:

Jenn and Joe said...

sweet craft space! I've never seen one with just the right amount of space, and lots of shelves. Do you know where I could find one?

Laurie said...

I know we love it! The shelves help to keep everything organized. I actually stumbled on it on c.raigslist, so I can't help you out with where to get one! :(

Deb said...

I was just looking at ikea and saw some cabinets similar to your craft one. I'm looking for something other then the hall closet.

Love the pic with the potato family. We have Spider Man, Darth Vader and a Transformer.